“ Rules build up fortifications behind which small minds create satrapies.
A perilous state of affairs in the best of times, disastrous during crises.”
The View on Hyena Carnifex Humanity’s Laws & Virtues
As a conversationalist/talk media organization, by those who have attained dual-view spiritual freedom, sovereignty and continuous evolution of the mind and soul, petty human concerns such as human invented religious and cultural doctrines which from the begin were of hypocrisy, tyranny, malice, and cruelty with the aim of institutionalizing the hunting and butchering of those who are of reason, unconditional love and compassion and the sacrosanctity and inviolability of the humanity of every single individual human being’s humanity, is no longer our concern.
With the following quotes from his Dune book series, Frank Herbert best describes our realistic view of humanity’s laws and virtues:
· “Justice? Who asks for justice in a universe crawling with inequality”.
· “Laws always move in the direction of protecting the strong /majority and oppressing the minorities and the weak. Dependence corrodes justice”.
· “Many creatures bear the outward form of a man, but don’t be fooled by appearances, not all such life forms can be considered human”.
· “Religion is lost in its mythos, redoubling its efforts whenever it forgets its aim; after all, those who practice it are not creators of reason or fact”.
· "Religion, it leads to self-fulfilling prophecies and justifications for all manner of obscenities," Leto said. "This . . . rhetorical despotism, Lord?" "Yes! It shields evil behind walls of self-righteousness which are proof against all arguments against the evil." "It feeds on deliberately twisted meanings to discredit opposition," "The Jesuits called that `securing your power base.' It leads directly to hypocrisy which is always betrayed by the gap between actions and explanations. They never agree." "Ultimately, it rules by guilt because hypocrisy brings on the witch hunt and the demand for scapegoats."
And the true purpose of the Laws of the religions and traditions of Human hunting and butchering as we see through them: